TAMPA, FL (FloridaToday.news) — Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s Oktoberfest celebrations are back this month for the sixth year.
On Wednesday, the theme park announced new beer and food offerings for this year’s Bier Fest, which runs Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from July 21 to September 4.
Bier Fest attendees can enjoy 60 drinks brewed in Florida and across the country. Busch Gardens pointed out some new items, including:
- 3 Daughters Raspberry Lemonade (Cider)
- Marker 48 Red Right Return (red ale)
- Samuel Adams Oktoberfest (Marzen)
- Terrapin Hopsecutioner (IPA)
- Wicked Weed – Strawberry Kiwi Burst (Session Sour)
15 new Oktoberfest-inspired dishes have been added to the festival menu, both savory and sweet varieties, including:
- Bierwurst with pickled red cabbage on a pretzel
- Braised pork knuckle
- Bratwurst on a pretzel with spicy mustard
- Chicken schnitzel with brown butter spaetzle
- Egg noodles Kugel
- german potato salad
- Sausage and sauerkraut
- Spicy onion pie
- Cupcakes (German chocolate, Black Forrest, gingerbread, caramel popcorn)
- Donut with dark beer
This year’s event, the longest-running Bier Fest in history, also features live music from local artists. Guests can also explore the theme park, meet animals, and host family activities during the festival.
Entrance to the beer festival is included in the cost of visiting the park, but guests must pay for food and drinks. Guests can purchase a five, eight, or 12-piece sampler starting at $35. Busch Gardens offers a 15-piece sampler to annual pass holders for the price of a 12-piece sampler.