National Tequila Day is here and gives lovers of all stripes the opportunity to indulge in their favorite tequila-infused treat.
We’ve rounded up a few tequila spots in the Orlando area for those who might enjoy and a few cocktail options you can find.
[TRENDING: Become a News 6 Insider (it’s FREE)]
Jaleo Disney Springs
- Salt Air Margarita by Jose Andres – Milagro Silver Tequila, Triple Sec, fresh lime juice and salty air foam.
Pier on the waterfront at sunset
On July 24th, National Tequila Day, The Wharf is offering $2 off all tequila based cocktails!
- Fisherman’s Margarita – El Jimador Silver Tequila, freshly squeezed lemons and limes, Herradura agave nectar with a salty rim.
Enzo’s hideout in Disney Springs
- Il Tramonto – Espolon tequila, butterfly pea vodka, triple sec, peach brandy, orange juice, grenadine and lime juice
Maria and Enzo at Disney Springs
- Venice Margherita – espolon tequila, aperol liqueur, lime juice, sour mix
- Margarita Flight – A 2 oz sample of Italian, Coconut and Pomegranate Margarita.
Edison at Disney Springs
- South of Nowhere: 21 grapefruit, hibiscus, tequila, agave, lime, fever tree sparkling grapefruit seeds, half salt
Bacardí® Rum Bar at Caribe Royale Orlando
- La Diavolo Margarita: Serrano infused tequila, mezcal del maguey, plain bay leaf, lime, tamarindo
Check Florida Gourmet podcast. You can find each episode in the media player below: